hardware and software maintenance services
Maintenance services include both hardware maintenance and support services, and network software maintenance and support services.
Hardware maintenance and support services are preventive and remedial services that physically repair or optimize hardware, including contract maintenance and per-incident repair. Hardware support also includes online and telephone technical troubleshooting and assistance for setup, and all fee-based hardware warranty upgrades.
Sales of all parts are also included, exclusive of parts bundled with maintenance contracts. This segment includes only external customer spending on these services.
Software maintenance and support services include long-term and pay-as-you-go (incident-based) support contracts. Software support contracts include remote troubleshooting and support provided via the telephone and online channels, as well as installation assistance and basic usability assistance. In some cases, software support services may include new product installation services, installation of product updates, migrations for major releases of software and other types of proactive or reactive on-site services. Software products and technologies covered under this category include operating systems and infrastructure software. Software support services do not include the purchase of subscriptions that provide entitlement and rights to use future minor versions (point releases) or future major releases of software.
SOME OF THE FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Full IT consultations for companies IT departments.
- Networks operating systems NOS deployment and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft servers’ systems (SQL , exchange, ISA ,SharePoint …)
- Yearly Computers maintenance contracts.
- Customize applications.
- Employees’ skills development (All Computers levels courses)
- Free viruses removal tools.
- ClickLife Online Support Center
- Computers’ networks infrastructure establishment (cabinets, switches, routers, and all other network devices).
- Full Telephone exchange system.
- All types of cameras’ systems.
- High level Servers.
- Also check available items in stock